Thursday, February 16, 2012

Competition in 13 Weeks

As most of you may already know, I have entered my first fitness competition! I am 13 weeks out from the show and am focused, a bit nervous but mostly excited to see my body take a total transformation in this short amount of time. I have always been a fit chick, but it is no secret that I have struggled with certain parts of my body...well, my entire lower half! So this will really show me what I am made of, and get me in tip top shape, exceding all expectations and previously achieved goals.

For those new to the world of body building, most competitiors start their preparations anywhere bertween 16 to 8 weeks from the day of the show. If the body fat percentage is high, then there's a lot of work cut out for a longer period of time. In my opinion, this is a fantastic way for women to show off their hard work and get recognized for it. 

I will be showing in Figure. A panel of judges will be looking at my muscularity, symmetry, stage presence, body shape, muscle shape and presentation which includes posing, poise, grace and last but not least confidence. With so many things on the check list, its easy to get overwhelmed in the weeks to come. However, I am planning on taking it one step on the stairmaster, one rice cake and one slow and hard rep at a time.

I believe that I have what it takes, but it will take all that I have. Stay tuned for my progress updates, reviews on various supplements, tips on nutrition & motivational tid bits from yours truly! WISH ME LUCK!

Yours in Fitness,

Peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment