Thursday, September 13, 2012

Health & Wellness for Women

Competition season is finally over for me and my fellow competitors! My girlfriends and I rejoice every time we run into each other at the gym, as we catch up on all the things we have been able to enjoy since... Ahhhh, life. At last!
 
In the meantime, I have implemented the same discipline in focusing on my growing business and the expansion of my services to reach out to women nation-wide. In addition to the Vancouver Personal Training services, I have launched two (2) separate teams: Team Elle Fitness CONTEST PREP and Team Elle Fitness ONLINE TRAINING.
Team Elle Fitness Contest Prep is an exclusive competition preparation program that I have personally built using the knowledge I have accumulated over the years, which has been tested and implemented into my own lifestyle. I am presently coaching a team of six (6) beautiful women from of all ages and walks of life. They are preparing for the Bikini Division at the Sandra Wickham Fall Classic. You can follow our journey on my Facebook page, as I post pictures and updates on their amazing progress!
 
The ONLINE FITNESS TRAINING program caters to those women who aren't able to be trained one-on-one by me due to long-distance or schedule conflicts. This is for regular women of all demographics who are hungry for a transformational life-changing experience and are motivated to carry out the work on their own. This is a very new and foreign concept for most to grasp, but I assure you it is even more effective than one-on-one personal training. With their monthly membership, my ONLINE clients receive the perfect package of the three things they need for success: a tailored work-out plan, a custom meal-plan and a supplementation schedule to optimize their results and balance their health from the inside out.

I have devoted the overall focus of my business to the holistic technique in taking a look at the body from the inside out, and rebuilding health from within. Weight loss has so many important components that would not be reinforced in the same intensity during a one-on-one personal training session. Hormone-balancing is the first major target that I focus on with all of my clients as it is the #1 underlying problem most women have and know very little about. It is quite simple: with the right food and supplements, hormones can be balanced naturally and safely.
My knowledge about hormones has grown tremendously since I discovered how they affect our lives every day and our abilities to loose weight, manage our stress levels, get a good night sleep, sustain a regular menstrual cycle, prevent various female cancers, have radiant and clear skin, and so much more! 
 
In my humble opinion, being such a close part of every personal transformation, and witnessing the positive changes is the most rewarding feeling I have yet experienced. The texts, the emails of gratitude for the simple "being there" factor bring me back to those times when I was in the same shoes, walking the same path and feeling the same frustrations.
 
Every journey starts with the first step, which happens to be the hardest of all to take. First step, first change, first progress... There comes a moment when the change turn into habit...and the habits soon turn into principles by which my clients carry out their life. I have always said that winning is a lifestyle, and not simply a program one goes on to reach their goals...and then relapses. I truly enjoy being a light of hope for those who have fallen and given up too many times to count, as I can sympathize with having failed and feeling helpless.
 
Everybody needs somebody to believe in them. There was a special moment in my life when everything suddenly made sense... I met someone who genuinely believed in me and saw the power I possessed within... and it changed my life forever. Now, it is my turn to give back and inspire, motivate, empower, educate, lift up and celebrate the beauty in every woman that lets me help them start their own beautiful journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment